Friday, December 23, 2011

6 months...

Carlos, you are 6 months old!!
I know, I can't believe it either!
You are soo big!
We weighed you Wednesday at the hospital...
you are 17lbs and 27.5 in.
You still wear size 2 diapers,
(because we haven't used them all)
3-6 and 6-9 mo clothes,
size 2 shoes
(yes we actually bought you a real pair!).
You have learned a lot of new things this month...
You can sit up for long periods of time
(why I don't have a pic, I have no clue!)
You have explored a lot of new foods...
 You love peas, apples, pears, butternut squash, sweet potatoes,
You tolerate carrots if we put apples with them,
You HATE alvacado.
Dad and I are making about 95% of your food!

You still dive for Dr. Pepper's!
 You are WAY more aware of your surroundings that ever,
You already love to people watch...
and people love to watch you too!
We also got a Mai Tai carrier for the handy back carry.
Some days you still just need to stay attached to mommy...
I don't mind, because those days will get fewer and fewer before I'm ready.
You are still ALWAYS happy...
 Well, occasionally you get upset.
And your brother and sister...

Still love ya too!
We are looking forward to your first Christmas and what fun next year brings!

1 comment:

  1. Love how he's in a Thanksgiving shirt 5 days before Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete