Friday, January 20, 2012

Gasp...

I'm behind...
again.
I logged in today to do a 7mo post, 
lo and behold there's only been one teeny post since 6mo.
Job for the weekend...
catch up.
Just a warning, I've got some deep stuff in my brain.
Still not sure if it'll make it from drafts to public, but I've gotta get it out.

But, for today I'll throw out a few Christmas pics I just realized never made it out of the camera.  I've never claimed to be on top of it.

Gingerbread houses
somebody unwrapped their first present
one of the Uncle J's with the kids
(I think 3 kids looks good on him...hint, hint)
Gram and Grandpa's scary smart idea...
I mean, what respectable kid hasn't had a Red Rider??

We had a great Christmas!
As always, it was filled to the brim with family, food and presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment