Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Buster...

Well, I guess it's time to get caught back up.

The kids went to bed early and the computer is having a good day...

that or I'm just more patient today :)

Probably a combination of all of the above!

So, Gram didn't like the fact that the boys (JJ and JRod) kept calling Lester "Mo" for short...

now we have Buster.

And he's cute!
This is Buster on the day Gram got him.

Bug immediately started petitioning Hubs for her very own "Pet Indoors"

Evidently no 5, almost 6 y.o. girl is complete without one!

Ace loves him too!

He and Gram hit it off immediately.
She even learned how to txt pictures.
Yes, my mom txt me a picture of my little doggy "brother"
Don't worry...I giggled a little too!
He's obviously feeling right at home!

We worried about Grandpa, though.
Grandpa didn't really want a pet...
but remember, he really, really didn't want a cat.

But we're pretty sure he's had a change of heart.
Or he couldn't resist all of the extra ears and skin flaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment