Monday, June 13, 2011

So, I'm trying to get caught up on things.
In between begging my body to go into labor,
or wishing my water to break
I've also done massive laundry,
attempting to vacuum the sand out of the van,
packed bags for the hospital.
The batteries in the camera are charged, and I'm still hunting for the video camera.
I'm even trying to catch the blog up.

Gram and Aunt Bec came over 2 weeks ago and helped out in the baby's room.
Gram ironed dust ruffles and curtains,
Bec helped with moving furniture and raised the mattress on the baby bed. 
We went through all of the baby clothes and picked out all of the small sizes (boy and girl).
I even moved the bassinet into our room.
But not before the kids did their part to help out too...
I about fell on the floor laughing when I walked by this scene.
Gram didn't find it funny.
She doesn't think it a good idea for Libby to get too comfortable in Carlos's bed.

Despite all of the work we did, I still haven't taken pictures yet...
it still feels a little cluttered and crowded in there, so I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment