Friday, July 17, 2009

My, my...

Dear Eyemart Express,

I'd just like to thank-you for the handy warranty offered with the purchase of new eye wear at your store. It is lovely! Our family found it especially helpful this past Wed. when my daughters glasses went up against my dad's lawnmower...we're now the proud owners of a shiny new pair of black rimmed glasses.

Thanks again,

Bug and ME



Yup, new glasses this week! Bug was a little disappointed that she didn't get to pick out a different pair (she wanted some with the nose "thingy's" like mine), but got a kick out of showing everybody the bag full of small pieces I managed to pick out of the grass and telling everybody "the lawnmower ATE THEM!...but I'm pretty sure my Grandpa can fix them". Sorry honey, some things even Grandpa can't fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment