Thursday, August 16, 2012

Picture Dump

I mentioned before that Aunt Bec up and moved away with the new baby.
Well, we went to visit her not long ago.
It's no secret that we're baseball fans around here, so when researching affordable things to do with our time in the Corpus Christi area, I came across their Minor League Baseball team.
I am so glad!
If it's any indication how awesome they are...they play at Whataburger Field!
Which, after Dr. Pepper, would be the next best thing about living in the great state of Texas!
(I guess technically that could be argued, but for blogging sake, just go with it!)
We were even more shocked that, when we went to buy tickets, they were super affordable and we sat 3 rows directly behind home plate!
So here's a dump of my favorite pics from the night!
 Our whole trip, the kids did a spectacular job of not asking for things everywhere we went, so we hit the ballpark gift shop and picked up some fan gear.
Carlos, as you'll see, wore his hat the whole night, we couldn't believe it!
 The view from our seats!
Love me some shade :)
 One of the concession stands was a real live Whataburger...
In LOVE!
 Carlos traveled by Ring Sling all night,
thank you to Gram who whipped this puppy out the week before we left as a light weight easy baby wearing option!
 My next baseball obsessed fan in the works.
 I think this should be the Hooks new advertisement promo!
 This one cracks me up.
It looks sweet.
But, in reality, he had crawled up in her seat, wormed his way behind her, and proceeded to try to push her out with both hands and feet.
When I pulled out my phone to document this event, he stood up and went all "oh, I love  my sister" on us.
Mark my words, that kids gonna be my clown!
 My serious ballgame watchers!
(I finally moved over and gave Carlos his own seat.  He thought he was some big stuff!)
After the game, the kids got to run the bases!
We had an awesome night, and even got to see a Grand Slam Home Run!!
And, all that Dr. Pepper Carlos go into...
never again!
That was him at about midnight that night!!
In the 1.2 seconds he stayed still before a very tired set of parents finally let him cry it out in his pack and play!

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family, but I have to tell you, the weight problem in this family is alarming. Whattaburger celebration? Baby's sipping on sodas? Does the words juvenile onset diabetes scare you at all. Sometimes, love means making hard choices. I'd like to see this family blossom in the years to come. All I see from these photos is a future of medical heartache and despair.

    ReplyDelete