Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Breath of Fresh Air...

That's what I felt like I got last night.

Gram, BFF, C and her mom, our great friend L and I all went to see Luci Swindoll, Marilynn Meberg, Lisa Whelchel and Mary Graham speak in a neighboring community.
I want to be that funny and laid back and wise when I grow up! 
They are some great women, and it was a lovely time just to sit back and giggle with a room full of ladies from all walks of life.

Here's the super cool pics we got!


I highly recommend breaking away with the girls occasionally.
We were actually a small slice of our normal Women of Faith group who have enjoyed going to the conferences the last several years!
It was hard to leave the house, Ace had been sick all day and Bug had ballet, I found out that I was on call at work, but I am so thankful I was able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment