Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful...

We had a great Thanksgiving.
And I have no pictures to prove it!
We made 3 different stops, lots of family, and good food.
(Except I figured out very early in the first meal that me and turkey were not meant to be this year.  Which didn't surprise me too much, I couldn't eat any kind of poultry while preggers with Bug.)

My favorite part of the day was the ride home...
we decided to be original on the way home from Gram's and list the things we were Thankful for.
The kids came up with several...
family, friends, mom and dad, dogs...
I am thankful for our home and family,
my new work schedule and our many blessings.

Hubs, now he took the cake.
He was most thankful, in that moment, for his unborn child.
AWW, I thought!  Honey that's so sweet.
Then he explained that he is so thankful that it is his quietest child.
ha ha, daddy!
Just give it about 7 more months :)

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment