Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Shower!

Our family has been super excited since Easter when JJ and Christel announced that they were preggers! Even more excited when we found out they were having a girl!

So, since Miss Brady Jordyn is set to arrive early December, we celebrated this weekend with their first Baby Shower!





Cousin Heather, Granny Lin, Gram and I all spent Saturday morning making these super cute cupcakes for the shower!



Bug even got in on the decorating with some special cupcakes Granny Lin set aside!

Here's the happy Parents-to-Be!




The table turned out super cute! And yes, as a matter of fact, that is HOT PINK chocolate in the fountain! Heather hand carried it on the plane from WTX special, just for our Christel! It was very fun!

The shower was great! JJ and Christel got a ton of cute, practical and fun stuff for Brady...and probably for the first time ever at a shower, didn't get a single duplicate gift. A miracle!

Finally, by popular demand...



This is the cute sweater and hat I made for Brady! The ever-so-patient girls at work have been observing this project from mere balls of designer yarn...and, because of my genetic procrastination disorder, mixed in with a little help from my Kindle, never got to see completed.


I was very proud of how it turned out, and I can't wait to see her wear it! You can't tell by the picture, but it's really tiny! Hubs kept reminding me about our family talent of growing big babies,but I'm sure she'll get to wear it more than once!


Can't wait to meet you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment