Monday, November 23, 2009

And the Pilgrims ate...Pizza?!?





I know, I know, that's not what they taught YOU in school.
On Friday I went to join in Bug's "Modified Thanksgiving Feast" at school.  The menu...Pizza, carrots with ranch and cookies...every kid's dream!

She looked super cute in her Pilgrim hat, and had a great time showing me around and telling me all about her classroom.  I pulled the bad parent card, though, and signed her out after lunch (in my defense, most parents there did too).  We had to rest up and get pretty, because Bug's dance studio was scheduled to open for Santa'a arrival at the mall.

Did I take pics, nope, sorry...I will take pics when we get all prettied up for the Christmas Recital though.
Gotta keep you coming back for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment