Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mama mania...

Well, as I blogged abour previously, I'm a big fan of the Twilight books, and joined in on all of the craziness Thursday by hitting the midnight premier of New Moon with my friend Nat!

We had a great time and I was shocked at all of the other Mama's and even Grandma's who joined in!  I figured we would mostly be surrounded by teenage girls, and don't get me wrong, there were plenty there, but there was a huge assortment of people...even guys!

That's us in our seats waiting and waiting.

I arrived at the theater at around 9pm after many back and forth txts from my great friend who had been in line since around 5pm (she's a dedicated one!) and the line literally wrapped around the whole building!  Everyone was nice and calm and super excited.  And I enjoyed some quailty time with my Kindle and then visiting once Nat arrived from work.

The movie was great!  I thought it was much better than the 1st, and cracked up everytime the teenage girls screamed when there was a male actor with his shirt off (which was pretty frequent...thank-you wolf pack)!

I have a very big thank you to the MOST WONDERFUL Hubs who was so kind as to let me sleep til 10 and take a nap after getting home around 3:30am he is just awesome (and super thankful I didn't offer to drag him along with me)!  Thank-you Hubs...I know you're reading!

So, did any of you get in on the fun?

1 comment:

  1. This is Nat & thank you so much for inviting me to go (I still owe you money) & thanks for getting such great seats. I love all the screaming girls in the theatre. (I myself never screamed when one of the wolfies took their shirts off, I'm old enough to be their mom after all, ahem, cough, cough) I had a great time & I hope we have a date for next June.

    ReplyDelete