Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A (kids) Tour of Our Living Room

I've had a lot of people comment that I haven't really posted many pictures of our new house.
Well, there's really not a lot to post about yet.
Some of the rooms look a little silly because, for now, we're just using our old furniture from our old house that was 1/2 the size, all of the walls are the same color, and until BFF came over several weeks ago to help me hang some pics and decorate it was super bare!
(For those who don't know me well, I am not a decorator...and even though I can knit...that doesn't make me crafty, it makes me a good instruction follower)
So, while I was going through our Halloween pictures, I found that the kids had once again gotten ahold of my camera and taken random pics of our living room.
So, to quiet the crowd, and reveal a little more of the new house, I give you...
The (Kids) Tour of Our Living Room 2009!















So there you have it, adoring fans, our living room via the kids! :)
(Oops, I just realized that I exposed the laundry folding corner...please know that they are all folded and put away now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment