Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help, I've Been Possessed...

Something is seriously wrong...
I should be knitting, or reading, or sleeping...
watching Big Love with Hubs...
Anything!
But no, I'm headed to the shower...
in the course of the last two days, I've cleaned.
Yesterday was the kids side of the house, living room and kitchen.
Today, the blinds in the living room and kitchen, ceiling fans in our room and the living room.
I tried to talk Hubs into just buying new ones...but #1 Lowes was already closed, and #2 he told me how much those stupid dirt attracting blinds I thought were so cool in September when we moved in cost! Wowzers!
I HATE cleaning...
anyone who does needs some serious help,
maybe even some therapy.
I really should have given the bigger house thing some more thought.
I hated cleaning a tiny house...
"Hello Self, what were YOU thinking doubling it?"
Do I feel better that (with some help from Hubs) the big blinds in the kitchen and living room are shiney white and clear of dust...
Nope,
Am I proud that the three fans in my house are shiny and bright...
Nope,
because I'm pretty sure about 40% of the dust is now down my shirt...
I really think I need some help.
I don't clean like this, ever.
Ask anyone I know, they'll tell you.
And no, I'm not nesting, for those who think bizzare behaviors are related to being preggers.
I tend to do bizzare things all on my own.

Ok, I'm done ranting and raving now.
I guess every once in a while you just have to pull yourself up by your grown up boot straps and do stuff you'd rather not...I'm going to go shower now, and sleep, who knows where this cleaning streak will lead to tomorrow...I'm scared to even think about it right now.
Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment