Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sip & See

This past weekend we had a great time celebrating Carlos' arrival with a Sip and See shower with friends.
BFF and Aunt C headed up the event and showcased their most crafty abilities.
This was the table...Oh My did they ever out do themselves!

These were the cupcakes!

And the diaper cake...
it's now the centerpiece on my dining room table.
Every time I look at it I find something new hidden.

Everybody took turns holding the baby :)
K here has ogled Carlos for a while...
he's been trying to convince BFF that they need a new baby at their house.
Unfortunately, he's not making any progress!

It was just the best day.
It was so much fun to sit and visit with everybody.
Hubs and I feel very blessed by all of our family and friends who do such a good job loving us!

And extra special thank you goes to BFF, Aunt C, Gram and one of my "bonus moms" L for putting together the Sip and See.
You guys are awesome!
Also to BFF and her hubby for taking Bug, Ace and Ry to a Bday party after.
And...thanks to Gram and Grandpa for letting Bug and Ace spend the night so Hubs and I could go out on a much needed date for my Bday!
Thanks everybody for all of your love and support.



No comments:

Post a Comment