Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Women of Faith...

This past weekend was one I've grown to anticipate through the whole year...just me and the girls...and about 15,000 other women!! It's great!

Women of Faith was great this year!

Here's me and BFF...




One of the highlight of this year was meeting Sheila Walsh!! Sheila is the creator of Gigi, God's Little Princess...a wonderful book and DVD series that teaches little girls how special they are to God!



I tracked her down in the signing lines Saturday afternoon to beg a favor. Sheila also writes a boys series Will, God's Mighty Warrior...but there are no DVD's.

Ace loves Gigi movies...I am sure Sheila Walsh now thinks I'm crazy...but I asked her if she could please hurry up on Will movies, because until then, ACE is in the running to be God's greatest little princess! She laughed and said she had no control over it, but at least now she knows :)

One of the other highlights was Steven Curtis Chapman on Friday night. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when he sang Cinderella after sharing part of his family's story since loosing their little girl Maria. He is a very brave and strong man!

All in all, great weekend!! Already anticipating next year! It's just so much fun to hang out with all the fun ladies from our church family for 2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment