Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2 Weeks!

Yesterday marked 2 weeks of having Carlos in our arms.
Also, marked his actual "due date.
I already wonder what we ever did without him in our family...
well, except for sleep more than 3 hrs at a time :)

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Hubs bought a new camera in anticipation of Carlos, but honestly, I've not been using it like I should...it makes me nervous.
It takes great pictures, but I'm scared of caring it around.
But, this weekend, I decided to keep it out and use it.
I'm trying my best to soak in all of our moments this  summer.
It becomes more and more real every day that these are the last of our baby days and I want to be able to remember all of this time together.

So...
Carlos is 2 weeks old.
He's in size 1 diapers
Nurses like a champ
Sleeps a lot
Has about 2 "awake"stretches a day
(We appreciate when the last one takes place BEFORE 11pm)
Makes funny faces like ACE
Is the best snuggler
Is just a sweet boy.




And I feel like, over the weekend, he grew 2 inches.
We are loving this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment