Sunday, July 24, 2011

Big Love...

This post has nothing to do with the TV show.
Which, thanks to Netflix, I think is hilarious.
But, throughout the course of the day we had recently, I giggled to myself several time that it's what we looked like :)

This week BFF took some hard earned vaca time.
She and her family had a "Staycation" and invited me and the kids along to a new aquarium not too far from home.
(Hubs had to work)
So, we loaded down her minivan (because, yes, she's that cool too), with 5 kids, 2 moms and a dad
and headed out.

The day consisted of touring the huge mall, a little clearance shopping, the aquarium and dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.
Here's the gang after BFF's hubby dropped us off at the curb...
The aquarium was pretty cool!
A little crowded, but the kids didn't seem to mind at all.

Probably the neatest part was the tunnel...

There was water above, below and around both sides!

Don't they look like a big happy family :)
BFF's hubby was a trooper.
Totally just went with the flow and tolerated the extra work and hassle my kids and I brought along on his day!

Totally loving our Moby wrap.
It's a little bit tricky at first, but we're getting the hang of it, and he seems to love it!

Couldn't resist a quick foot pic.
This was another neat area where you're above the sharks...

The bright pink toes are complements of a "girl date" with Bug and BFF.
We all went glittery hot pink, just because :)

My sweet Bug...quite the character.
(The snake was choking her :)  )


and of course my monkey!

I'm so glad that we got the chance to tag along.
It's been a fun week, full of some much needed and fun time with family and friends and this was a great way to wrap it up!
We can't wait to go back and take Hubs along.

No comments:

Post a Comment