Saturday, June 27, 2009

Whoa...10 years!

Just wanted to wish my BFF and her hubby Happy 10th anniversary! I can't believe it's really been that long. BFF and her hubby have accomplished so much...2 beautiful boys, 2 well deserved educations...and they still seem to like each other! She and I spent the day getting pedicures, eating lunch, and doing what she loves best...shopping, all while her thoughtful hubby got everything together for a SURPRISE Vow Renewal Ceremony! It was a beautiful night, her boys walked her down the isle, the pastor said some beautiful words, and I'm so proud of her for being a good sport, because I expected she would kill him at the church! :)



I searched high and low...but don't have a pic of us on the original Big Day, so here we are now! Plus, nobody really needs to know how skinny we were back then :)

Congratulations guys! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment