Monday, August 30, 2010

Break a Mommy's Heart...

I just dropped Ace off at his very first day of WEE School.
I had to call my own mommy and cry a little.
Hubs thinks I'm silly.

My brave boy, who squeezed my hand tight all the way in, put on his brave face.
When I took him in his class to meet his very nice teachers his hand was shaking.
When I told him I loved him and he was going to have such a fun day...
he had big tears in his eyes and his chin was shaking....

My poor heart just knows that there is no way my big, loving, chunk of a baby boy is old enough for preschool.
There's just no way.
I'm going to try to go to sleep now.
Hope you all have a great day.
Say an extra prayer for Ace today...
he's a brave, sweet boy.


1 comment:

  1. I think the prayers were needed more for mommy than ACE

    ReplyDelete