Thursday, September 30, 2010

5K...

No Way!

No, I did not run a 5K.
But I'll admit before we get started that I did download the "Couch to 5K" app on my phone.
I think it looks pretty, and no, I haven't used it yet.
It's only been 2 or 3 weeks.

Grandpa, now he did run a 5K.
We were so proud.
We got up extra early that morning to cheer him on.
BFF was walking the 5K that morning too for her Biggest Loser team.
I felt really bad for all the runners because it was a horribly hot and humid day, but that didn't stop them.
There's Grandpa running to the finish line...Go Grandpa, Go!!
And there's BFF.
I think we may have embarrassed her a little by cheering loudly.

We're proud to announce that Grandpa placed 2nd in his age division and received a medal for his great running.
The kids thought that was the coolest thing ever!
Congratulations Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment